Slice through tough, tangled crops at speeds that can only be attained with a rotary disc machine and the maneuverability that the Hesston by Massey Ferguson 1300 Series center-pivot models can provide. Choose the 1393 with its 13-foot cutting width or step up to the 1316 S with its 16-foot cutter bed.
- EASY-ACCESS MAINTENANCE: Removable panels on each end of the header frame allow for easy access during maintenance.
- IMPROVED CAGE/AUGER SETUP: Enclosed cages and high-flow augers are arranged to help move the crop over to the conditioner rolls to create a smooth and even crop mat.
- EFFICIENT RAZOREDGE CUTTING POWER: The RazorEdge cutterbar has a low-profile spur gear design for efficient power transfer to the discs.
- CONDITIONER OPTIONS: Options for conditioners include steel on steel (ideal for heavy crops and crimping plant stems instead of crushing them) and rubber on steel (less aggressive than steel on steel for light crops).
- CONDITIONER ROLL TENSIONING: Conditioner rolls are tensioned hydraulically by an industry-exclusive system to provide even and consistent pressure on both sides of the top conditioner roll. The system bleeds the lift circuit pressure with a needle valve to set the desired pressure.
- HEAVY-DUTY DRIVE: A heavy-duty cast gearbox transfers power from the right-angle gearbox to the conditioners.
- FRONT HITCH: There are two options for attaching the mower to the tractor, a drawbar or a two-point lower link.
- CENTER-PIVOT TONGUE: A center-pivot tongue allows the mower to operate on either side of the tractor and follow behind during road transport.
- TURBULENCE REDUCTION ROLL: The third smaller roll in-between the cutterbar and the conditioners helps minimize the air current and improves feeding from the cutterbar to the conditioners for a more consistent windrow.
- HEADER FLOTATION: Dual springs on each side to adjust ground pressure for even terrain following and clean cutoff.
- HYDRAULIC THIRD LINK: A hydraulic third link allows the operator to easily adjust the header tilt from the cab.
- ADJUSTABLE WINDROW FORMATION: Movable swath wings and swath board allow for precise windrow width.