Massey Ferguson 1393
Double tap to zoom
If you need a versatile, cost-efficient disc mower conditioner, the 1359 is your machine. Its seven rotary discs cut a 9-foot, 3-inch swath through grass hay, pasture or alfalfa with equal ease. The rugged, side-pull hitch easily pivots for narrow transport. Add our proven hay conditioner options to match your crop conditions, and you have the perfect machine for any small to mid-size operation.
- Pivoting side-pull tongue: Allows the mower to swing behind the tractor for centerline road transport.
- Drive gearbox: A single gearbox drives both the cutterbar and the conditioner rolls for lower power requirements.
- Tandem flotation springs: Dual springs on both sides of the 1359 allow you to fine-tune the header flotation on the ground. This allows you to better follow the terrain and get a better cut.
- New idea cutterbar: The New Idea cutterbar is designed with a hex shaft driving the discs through a pair of crown gears. It allows for quick disassembly, reducing operating costs. It's also designed to absorb the shock of hitting an obstruction, reducing the risk of damage.
- Conditioner roll tensioning: Conditioner rolls are tensioned by a spring connected to a roller chain on each side of the header, increasing efficiency and reducing wear.
|Cutting Width ft. (m)||13 (4)|
|PTO HP (KW)||100 (75)|
|Conditioner Options||Steel Rubber, Tine|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.