Massey Ferguson 9316D
Double tap to zoom
- Dual Drive Hydraulic Motors - Provide increased-but-balanced power to the cutterbar and conditioner drives on both sides.
- Robust Belt Drives - Self-adjusting spring-tensioned belt drives with easy access covers to allow maintenance.
- Quick Roll Gap Change - Shims easily allow 1/8 inch adjustments to be made without changing stop nut location on the 9316 S/D headers.
- Minimized Service Points - High-quality bearings and greaseless composite bushings on the 9316 S/D headers.
- Consistent Crop Flow - The 9316 S/D headers use stub augers in the crop flow path to provide smooth and easy feeding, improving windrow formation and increasing drydown.
- Effective Conditioning - Dependable hydraulic tensioned steel-on-steel herringbone conditioner rolls provide superb conditioning to crop stems while minimizing leaf bruising and loss.
- Perfected Feeding - Superior cage design enhances feeding from outer discs to conditioners.
|Header Width Ft. (m)||16 (4.9)|
|Swath Width In. (m)||40-96 (1-2.4)|
|Number of discs||10|
|Compatible Windrowers||WR9960, WR9970, WR9980|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.