Massey Ferguson 1512
Double tap to zoom
1500 SERIES PRODUCTIVITY
- Durable Frame - A rugged box-beam frame ensures both stability on rough terrain and a long service life.
- Rugged Wheels - Uses the same 55-inch diameter rake wheels as used on the MF 3900 Series for efficient handling of heavy crop materials and easy replacement (60-inch diameter rake wheels standard on MF 1510 S and MF 1512 S models).
- Better Pickup - Rake wheels mounted in pairs on pivoting brackets oscillate over field contours and pick up material that others miss.
- Adjustable Wheel Beams - An adjustable drawbar clevis allows you to level the rake wheel beams to match the tractor drawbar height.
- Choice of Raking Widths - Your choice of three raking widths on each model (10 raking widths available on MF 1510 S and MF 1512 S models), so you can fine-tune your width by simply adjusting the turnbuckle on each wing.
- Lift Wings Individually - MF 1500 S Series rakes allow operators to lift either the left or right wing individually to form a single windrow from either side. This is especially useful when cleaning up a field or working around obstacles.
|Working Width: ft. (m)||20-24 (6.1-7.3)|
|Transport Width: ft. (m)||9.6 (2.9)|
|Power Requirements HP (kw)||30 (22)|
|Weight lbs. (kg)||1440 (653)|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.