Massey Ferguson 1745D
Double tap to zoom
- Get a Grip - In order to positively grip incoming hay and build consistent dense bales, the 1745D utilizes wedge grip forming belts with alligator laces. These belts let you easily bale a wide range of crops and are easily serviced as needed.
- The Benefits of Balance - The balanced tension system uses twin hydraulic cylinders to maintain tension and build more uniform bales.
- Multiple Tying Modes - Deluxe auto-tie bale monitor on the 1745D gives you fingertip control of automatic, semi-automatic or manual tying modes.
- Quicker Bale Starts - Our patented open-throat design and vertical bale chamber allows the bale to start quickly without helper rolls for consistently solid, high-quality bales.
- Big Bales, Smaller Tractor - The 1745D round baler produces solid, easy-to-handle round bales with as little as 40 PTO HP.
- Better Mesh Wrap Options - The 1745D features a mesh wrap option with easy mesh routing and extra roll storage to keep you baling longer.
- Heavy Bales Save You Time and Money - The 1745D is capable of packing an industry-leading 1,250 pounds into a dry hay bale — 25% more than our competitors. You'll have fewer bales to gather, load, transport and store, which saves you time and money.
- Drive to Succeed - system for long-lasting performance, reduced maintenance and lower operating costs.
|Bale Size Width in. (mm)||46.5 (1,182)|
|Bale Size Height in. (mm)||62 (1,575)|
|Bale Weight Max lb. (kg)||1,250 (567)|
|Recommended PTO HP (kw)||40 (30)|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.