Massey Ferguson WR9980
Double tap to zoom
- On-Board Computer Terminal - All main operations, including in-cab conditioner roll pressure adjustment, are controlled via a virtual on-board computer terminal for enhanced precision and better control.
- C1000 or C2100 Monitors - Available in two different monitors, the C1000 or C2100, with a new user-friendly interface, making it easy to monitor windrower performance and adjust settings to field conditions.
- A Smarter Windrower - Proprietary software on the WR9900 Series allows a variety of components to communicate electronically and execute many functions automatically.
- Auto-Header Speed Control - If engine RPMs are pulled down when cutting high-yielding areas in the field or navigating steep terrain, tractor maintains consistent disc header RPM for consistent cutting and conditioning.
- Exclusive Rearsteer - The industry-exclusive RearSteer™ option provides windrower steering from the rear axle, improving operator comfort, handling and road transportation. The 24.5 mph speeds let you move faster without reversing travel direction.
- Header Flexibility - The WR9900 Series gets new, more capable headers — the 9300 Series disc and 5400 Series draper. Improved capacity and greater control lead to higher productivity while maintaining superior cut and windrow formation.
- High-Performance Engines - The WR9950 and WR9960 are powered by the AGCO Power 4.9L four-cylinder engine.
- High-Performance Engines - The WR9970 and WR9980 are powered by the AGCO Power 7.4L six-cylinder engine.
- Advanced Cooling System - The V-Cool™ system offers greater cooling and fuel efficiencies along with auto-reversing air direction for maintenance-free self-cleaning.
- More Powerful Hydraulics - Our new hydraulic drives provide increased performance and productivity. The hydraulic drive pump handles additional power from the engine and delivers more flow to the header for increased throughput.
- Dual Hydraulic Hookups - Combined with the new tandem hydraulic drive, dual hydraulic hookups provide additional power, functionality and control.
- A Roomy, Spacious Ride - The new, larger VisionCab™ offers many additional features to surround you with the ultimate comfort, allowing you to work longer and smarter with less fatigue.
- Windrower Visibility - The high-visibility, rounded front windshield provides an unobstructed view of all surroundings, including the header. And a sun visor ensures you’re always working in maximum comfort.
- Air Ride Seat - Now standard, offering operators a more robust seat and a much smoother ride. The optional deluxe leather seat includes heating and ventilation as well as a leather instructor's seat.
- Oscillating Gliderider™ - The suspended rear axle system absorbs the bounce and shock of rough terrain for increased operator comfort.
- More Lighting For Better Visibility - Features eight front-mounted and two rear-mounted lights, providing operators with greater visibility in low light conditions. LED lights are also optional with even greater visibility.
|Rated HP (KW)||265 (198)|
|Max HP (KW)||282 (211)|
|Engine||AGCO Power 6-cyl, 7.4L|
|Headers||Disc (13', 16') Draper|
|Weight (Approx.) w/o Header lbs. (kg)||11,420 (5,180)|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.