Massey Ferguson 1844S
Double tap to zoom
- Bigger Bale Chamber - Our OptiForm™ bale chamber for the 1840 has been extended by 18 inches to ensure consistent bale shape and density in all conditions.
- Better Performance Through Pre-Compression - Our pre-compression chamber starts building density before making a bale flake to reduce plunger load, lower HP requirements and increase baling capacity.
- Pick Your Field Clean - Enhanced pick-up cross augers provide additional pick-up capacity, particularly in large windrows and uneven crops.
- Fork It Through - A new packer fork with revised spacing significantly increases feeder capacity in a wide range of crops and conditions.
- In-Line All The Time - Because field and road positions are one and the same, you save time when you’re on the move.
- Set It and Forget It - A gauge lets you preset bale density to keep bale density and weight constant even as hay moisture conditions change throughout the day.
- Delicious, Nutritious Bales - Since each bale flake is pre-formed before it goes into the bale chamber, the nutritious leaves are more evenly distributed throughout the bale.
- Take The Plunge - Short plunger strokes in the 1800 Series reduces wear on the baler, prolonging component life and increasing reliability.
|Bale Size - H x W: in (mm)||15 X 22 (380 x 560)|
|Baler Weight: lbs. (kg)||7120 (3,236)|
|No. Knotters||3 Heavy Duty Twine Tie|
|Ideal for||Equine, Dairy & Export Operations|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.