Massey Ferguson 2290
Double tap to zoom
- Pick Up And Go - The 2200 Series' wide, low profile design delivers superior pickup, and with hydraulic pickup lift and gauge wheels, this baler can clear most obstacles.
- Denser Bales Through Pre-Compression - To ensure dense and consistent bales, this simple, innovative design pre-forms each flake in a pre-compression chamber before moving it to the plunger.
- Control Central - The Datatronic 5 has a clear and concise 9" touch screen, which employs tablet and smartphone technology, enables operators to access and change settings quickly and instinctively.
- High-Capacity Procut™ Option - This Hesston-built rotor cutter upgrade delivers higher capacity and more efficient cutter baling.
- Highly Organized - The 2200 Series maximizes capacity by pulling crop from the pick-up with revolving packer forks and positively feeding it into the pre-compression chamber.
- Double Knotted For Better Bales - Our double knotter system maintains that perfect bale after it leaves the chamber, through transport, and all the way to its destination.
- No Surprises - With the separate pre-compression chamber and auto bale density control, there are no surprises or windrow size worries – just tight, dense bales.
- Simple Hookup - All 2200 Series models feature on-board hydraulics for easier hook-up while eliminating the hydraulic system variables that can affect baler performance.
|Model||MF 2290 (4'x4')|
|Bale Size - HxW: in (mm)||50.2 x 47.2 (1275 x 1200)|
|Pickup Working Width: in (mm)||89 (2260)|
|Suggested PTO HP (no cutter)||180|
|Ideal For||Dairy & Commercial Operations|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.