Massey Ferguson 5712S
Double tap to zoom
- Efficient Drivelines Bring Higher Productivity - The proven Dyna-4 transmission provides 16 speeds with optional Auto-Drive™ for automatic shifting, helping to achieve the desired ground speed for any application.
- Heavy-Duty Rear Linkages - The rear linkage has been optimized specifically to complement this size of tractor. It boasts an impressive lift capacity of up to 11,464 lbs., meaning that heavy mounted equipment can be lifted with ease.
- Simple, Multi-Function Left-Hand Control - The Power Control lever provides convenient three-in-one, straightforward operation. Operators can shuttle between forward/reverse, shift Dynashift speeds/ranges, and select neutral, leaving the right hand free to operate the loader/implement hydraulics.
- Supercreep - Close control in specialized low-speed tasks is assured with additional supercreep gears, enabling forward speeds as low as .06 mph to be achieved.
- Work In Comfort - Cab and front axle suspension improve driving comfort and decrease operator fatigue.
- The Best Seat In The House - The panoramic cab offers unobstructed visibility to the right-hand side for safe and efficient operation of side-mounted equipment. The wide, one-piece polycarbonate screen is extremely tough and protects operators from flying debris.
- Visio Roof - The optional Visio™ roof provides perfect visibility when stacking bales or loading trailers. The Visio roof has a sunblind that can be pulled shut when the loader is not in use.
- Efficiency PTO - The PTO stems from a simple driveline, giving maximum power transmission. PTO speed selection is electro-hydraulic. Rocker switches are conveniently placed in the console.
- Integrated Front Linkage System (IFLS) - A heavy-duty Integrated Front Linkage System (IFLS) is available as an option and is designed to match the front suspension.
- Work With The Most Demanding Implements - With up to four spool valves to the rear and two to the front, and the optional 26 gpm open-center system or 29 gpm closed-center system, the MF 5700 S is compatible with the most demanding implements.
|Max Engine HP||120|
|Hydraulic Flow (GPM)||29|
|Max Gross Weight (Lbs.)||18,700|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.