Massey Ferguson MFGC1725MB
Double tap to zoom
COMFORT: Whether you’re working hard or playing hard, your tractor should be comfortable.
- CRUISE CONTROL - Maintain the right speed while mowing and give your foot a break.
- THICK RUBBER FLOOR MAT - Makes for a rugged surface while reducing vibration through your feet.
- INTEGRATED LOADER JOYSTICK - More ergonomic and provides better control when operating the loader.
- TILT STEERING - Put the wheel right where you want it.
VERSATILITY: Whether you’re a residential customer or a seasoned professional, the GC1700 Series has got something to help you get the job done.
- A BACKHOE THAT FITS LIKE A GLOVE - The GC1700 Series works seamlessly with the full-size, 6.5-ft. BH2720 backhoe. Fully integrated four-point sub-frame, large-diameter cylinders, industry-leading cycle times and our exclusive Boom Float Control make this the most versatile, stable and easy
- PRO-QUALITY MOWING DECKS - The 10-gauge stamped steel, full-floating decks deliver a top-notch cut on every type of terrain. All spindle assemblies are made of cast iron for greater durability.
- OUT LIFT AND OUT HANDLE - With dual-bucket cylinders and exceptional bucket rollback angles, GC1700 loaders deliver better performance than single-cylinder loaders. Pair that with efficient hydraulic pumps delivering higher output at lower RPM than most competitive models.
- DON'T GET BEAT BY OLD MAN WINTER - The 50" front snow blower, is big enough to clear off the driveway and narrow enough to go down sidewalks.
|Rated Engine HP (kW)||24.0 (17.9)|
|Rated Engine RPM||3000|
|PTO HP (kW)||18.5 (13.8)|
|Hydraulics GPM (LPM)||6.9 (26.3)|
|Rear Lift Capacity 24" Behind Pins lb (kg)||661 (300)|
|Max Loader Capacity lb (kg)||870 (395)|
|Max Backhoe Digging Depth in (cm)||77.5 (1968)|
**Backhoe package included
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.