Massey Ferguson 2605H
Double tap to zoom
- TRANSMISSION: The 2600H Series offers 8F x 2R live PTO and 8 x 8 independent PTO shuttle transmissions, depending on model.
- 2WD AND 4WD FRONT AXLE OPTIONS: Offered in both 2- and 4-wheel drive, you have the cost flexibility and versatility to get a wide variety of jobs done. The 2605H is available 2WD only.
- LOADER: Attaching and changing the bucket is easy on the 2600H Series tractors, so you can move from one job to another without any hassle.
- HYDRAULICS: The high capacity hydraulics make loader and implement work simple.
- SERVICEABILITY: A simple release hood latch makes preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, easy.
EASY FUEL FILLING: Ground-level fuel tanks provide easy access for filling.
- OPERATOR STATION: The simple open platform design makes entering and exiting the station easy, while the reverse rise seat offers more leg room and better visibility.
- DEBRIS/HEAT SHIELDS: Located on the floor near the operator’s feet, the debris shields provide a cooler and cleaner drive.
- RUBBER FLOOR MATS: The rubber mats decrease vibrations and make for a more comfortable ride.
|Rated Engine HP (kW)||55 (41.0)|
|Rated engine speed||2,000 RPM|
|Rated PTO HP (kW)||46 (33.8)|
|Engine make||Simpson 2.6L, 3-cylinder, EPA Tier 4 final-compliant|
|Air and fuel systems||Intercooler turbo-charged with electronically controlled high-pressure common rail fuel injection|
|Emission control||External cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) with diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)|
|Mechanical transmission||2WD - 8F x 2R sliding mesh; 4WD - 8F x 8R synchro shuttle|
|Main clutch||Split torque clutch|
|Shuttle/Shift lever||Updated new side shift|
|Rear axle||Direct drive|
|Brakes||Oil-immersed wet disc|
|Differential lock||Mechanical engagement via right-side heel pedal|
|Front axle||2WD straight adjustable / 4WD HD planetary reduction|
|4WD engagement||Mechanical via push-pull lever in platform to left of seat|
|Hydraulic system||Ferguson hydraulics, Mark 1A scotch yoke piston pump|
|Hydraulic flow @ remotes gpm (LPM)||10.6 (40.1)|
|Total hydraulic flow gpm (LPM)||15.7 (59.5)|
|Remote valves||One standard|
|Loader joystick||Opt. factory "loader-ready" or field installed with loader|
|3-point lift capacity lbs. (kg.) @ 24"||Cat I & II 2,755 (1,250) with extendable lower links|
|Rear PTO||2WD - live 540 RPM; by lever; 4WD -Independent PTO|
|Platform features||Semi platform, left-side entry w/ grab handle and steel shell fenders|
|Seat and steering||Deluxe contour "reverse rise" adjustable seat w/ fixed steering column|
|Overall length in. (mm)||2WD - 138 (3,510); 4WD - 139 (3,526)|
|Wheelbase in. (mm)||2WD - 80.7 (2,070); 4WD - 81.5 (2,050)|
|Overall width in. (mm)||66.5 (1,689)|
|Overall height in. (mm)||91.3 (2,320)|
|ROPS base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.)||2WD - 4,894 (2,220); 4WD - 5,394 (2,446)|
|Fuel capacity gal. (L)||14.5 (55)|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.