Massey Ferguson 4707
Double tap to zoom
- 3-CYLINDER 3.3L AGCO POWER™ ENGINE - At the heart of it all is a rugged, reliable, fuel-efficient Tier 4 Final engine. These engines range from 70-100 horsepower and are specifically configured for North America.
- TWO TRANSMISSION OPTIONS - You can choose either a 12x12 Power-Shuttle transmission for more straightforward operation or a Dyna-2 transmission to accommodate more loading and hauling tasks.
- IT'S A BEAST - At a best-in-class base weight of 7,125 lbs., the 4700 Series is purpose-built for big pulling power and lift capacity. It has better maneuverability and stability, too.
- 2WD/4WD OPTIONS - The 2WD axle comes with five track-width settings in 4" steps to accommodate virtually all crop or field conditions. An optional hydraulic-controlled differential lock on the 4WD front axles ensures that drive is evenly distributed for better traction.
- BETTER MANEUVERABILITY FOR TIGHT SPACES - Sometimes you need to work in confined spaces. These tractors feature a tighter turning radius for easier maneuverability with better stability.
- ADJUSTABLE WHEEL SPACING - With a wide range of wheel-spacing settings, these tractors handle everything from specialty farming applications, like small-scale row crops and vegetables, to roadside mowing and land management applications.
- REAR THREE-POINT HITCH GIVES YOU OPTIONS - There's virtually no limit to the range of implements you can put behind these tractors. Two gear pumps power the simple, open-center hydraulic system, and a heavy-duty three-point hitch helps provide a rear lifting capacity ranging from 4,850.
EASE OF USE
- EASY-REACH CONTROLS - Essential controls are ergonomically positioned for easy operation and comfort.
- FENDER-MOUNTED 3-POINT CONTROL - Hitch raise or lower controls on deluxe models are incorporated into the rear fender, making hook-up and disconnection of 3-point implements quick and easy.
- SEAT OPTIONS - The 4700 platform comes standard with a mechanical spring seat. Cab tractors have a mechanical spring-swivel seat as a standard option or a deluxe, swiveling, air-ride seat as an upgrade.
|Max engine poiwer HP (kW) @ 2,000 RPM||75 (55.9)|
|Rated Engine HP (kW) @ Rated RPM||70 (52.2)|
|Rated engine speed||2,200 RPM|
|PTO HP (kW)||57 (42.5) @ 2,200 RPM
63 (46.9) @ 2,000 RPM
|Engine||AGCO Power 3-cyl, 3.3 L, intercooled turbocharged, high-pressure common-rail direct fuel injection (HPCR)|
|Emissions control; EPA Tier 4-compliant||SCR Technology (post-combustion DEF), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)|
|Transmission type||12F x 12R, 2-range, power shuttle, electrohydraulic shuttle lever|
|Clutch||Wet clutch with easy shift knob and electrohydraulic power shuttle lever|
|Rear Axle||Flange type with internal planetary final drives|
|Brakes||4 wheel disc brakes, independently controlled via foot pedals|
|Differential Lock||Rear axle engaged via electro-hydraulic rocker switch|
|Front Axle||2WD or 4WD heavy-duty front axle|
|Wheelbase in. (mm)||88.5 (2,250)|
|Minimum width in. (mm)||Std. radial tires—rear 420/85R30, 60.3 (1,533)|
|Base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.)||2WD ROPS: 7,478 (3,392); 2WD Cab: 8,294 (3,762)
4WD ROPS: 7,734 (3,508); 4WD Cab: 8,644 (3,921)
|Fuel capacity gal. (L)||27.7 (105), ground fill with metal fuel-tank guard|
|Hydraulic system||Open center system, single pump|
|Hydraulic flow @ rear remotes gpm (lpm)||17.7 (65)|
|Rear remote valves||2 valves standard with (DA, KO, FL) 3rd valve optional with (DA, KO, FL, FD)|
|Loader joystick||Opt., mounted on platform, valve on loader sub-frame with flat-face couplers|
|3-point lift capacity lbs. (kg.) full stroke @ 24'' (610 mm) Behind ball ends||Category II, 4,850 (2,200)|
|Rear PTO||Independent, electro-hydraulic engagement via switch, 540/540E Std., 540/1000 Opt.|
|Electrical system||12-volt DC system, 80-amp alternator, 7-pin trailer socket, 30-amp auxiliary power socket Std.|
|Platform features||Semi-platform deck, folding ROPS, rubber mat, toolbox, L & R shields, grab handles|
|Lighting (ROPS)||4 headlights, 2 rear signal/hazard lights, 1 rear ROPS work light; 2 mid-mount adjustable work lights|
|STD. Steering||Cab = tilt and telescopic steering Platform = Tilt steering|
|Seat||MF 4700 Series cab = mechanical swiveling seat with armrests (air-ride swivel seat optional)
MF 4700 Series platform = mechanical spring suspension seat with armrests
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.