Double tap to zoom
- Ideal for professional and contract cutting of heavy brush and trees up to 4-1/2 inches in diameter
- Patented driveline lift assistance system makes it easy to hook up
- Rounded wings easily maneuver around obstacles and slice through tall brush while the curved leading edge shrugs off impact
- New gearbox seal technology reduces leaks and downtime
- A steel tube around the perimeter absorbs shock and creates a stronger, longer-lasting machine
- Woods’ exclusive greasable Quick-change blade pins allow blade changes from the top of the deck, in the field
- Strategically placed, welded baffles cut and distribute debris evenly
- NOTE: All gearbox horsepower ratings listed in the following specifications are based on Woods’ field testing.
|Tractor PTO HP||65-300|
|Hitch Type||Swivel clevis|
|Cutting Height (in)||2 to 15|
|Cutting Capacity Diameter (in)||4.5|
|Cutting Width (in)||180|
|Blade Tip Speed (fpm)||15,700 at 540 rpm; 16,000 at 1,000 rpm|
|Deck Thickness (in)||0.25|
|Side Skirt Thickness (in)||0.25|
|Side Skirt Depth (in)||13|
|Transport Width (in)||96|
|Wing Flex Up/Down (degrees)||90 up, 22 down|
|Driveline Rating||CAT 6 CV main, CAT 5 wing|
|Splitter/Wing Gearbox Rating (hp)||275 / 225
*Gearbox horsepower ratings listed are based on field testing.
|Output Shaft Diameter (in)||3|
|Tongue Weight (lbs)||1,530|
|Wheel Options||15 inch rims; 21 inch laminated; 25 inch severe-duty Ag; or 29 inch used aircraft|
|Options||Double row chain shielding; dual wheels; LED lights; shredding kit; deck ring; spring axle; full walking tandem|
|Suspension||Single spring on center wheel yoke or spring-loaded axles|
|Blade Overlap (in)||6|
|Blade Dimensions (in)||.5 x 4|
|Cutting Area Shielding||Standard chain shielding|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.