Double tap to zoom
- Ideal for cutting tall brush and trees up to 3 inches in diameter
- Hinged metal gearbox shields open easily for maintenance
- Six-year limited gearbox warranty including seals, for confidence in your purchase decision
- Woods’ exclusive greasable Quick-change blade pins allow blade changes from the top of the deck, in the field
- Heavy-duty skid shoes prevent gouging and protect the deck
- Strategically placed, welded baffles cut and distribute debris evenly
- Side frame depth of 13.25 inches – the deepest in the industry
- NOTE: All gearbox horsepower ratings listed in the following specifications are based on Woods’ field testing.
|Tractor PTO HP||70-300|
|Hitch Type||Swivel clevis|
|Cutting Height (in)||2 to 15|
|Cutting Capacity Diameter (in)||3|
|Cutting Width (in)||240|
|Blade Tip Speed (fpm)||15,450 at 540 rpm; 16,300 at 1,000 rpm|
|Deck Thickness (in)||.135 (10 ga)|
|Side Skirt Thickness (in)||0.25|
|Side Skirt Depth (in)||13-1/4|
|Transport Width (in)||123|
|Wing Flex Up/Down (degrees)||90 up, 22 down|
|Driveline Rating||CAT 6 CV main, CAT 4 wing|
|Splitter/Wing Gearbox Rating (hp)||275 / 225
*Gearbox horsepower ratings listed are based on field testing.
|Output Shaft Diameter (in)||3|
|Tongue Weight (lbs)||2,400|
|Wheel Options||15 inch rims; 21 inch laminated; 25 inch severe-duty Ag; or 29 inch used aircraft|
|Options||Double row chain shielding; tandem spring arm suspension; pintel ring hitch; shredding kit; spring-loaded wing lock-ups for narrow (118 Inches) transport width; LED lights|
|Blade Overlap (in)||6|
|Blade Dimensions (in)||.5 x 4|
|Cutting Area Shielding||Standard chain shielding|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.