Double tap to zoom
- Productivity – Simultaneously plant two seed types at two different depths in one pass.
- Precision Metering - Precisely measure out seeds, reducing waste, plus enjoy the durability of metal (not plastic) meters.
- Versatility - Handle a wide range of seeds from Black-eyed Susan to corn. See our Planting Guide.
- Maneuverability - Easily weave into narrow spaces and make tight turns to plant areas that may not be accessible with a larger tractor and planter.
- Durability - Expect years of work from a rugged, Grade 80 steel body.
- The calibration system includes seed charts, a calibration tray and crank for accurate seed rates.
- A quick and easy disconnect – pull a pin and one or both seed boxes stop to make it a tilling tool for preparing the ground. Till your seed bed, then replace the pin and engage the seeding function for a final pass.
|Tractor Engine HP||20-45|
|Tractor Hitch||CAT 1 / limited CAT 1|
|Working Width (in)||60|
|Drive Type||Ground-driven spiked roller|
|Number of Seed Boxes Available||1 or 2|
|Seed Metering||Fluted Seed Cup|
|Cool Season Seed Box Capacity (bushel)||1.25|
|Legume Seed Box||Optional|
|Legume Seed Box Capacity (bushel)||1.25|
|Front Tool Choices||8 - 16 in notched disc blades or spiked roller|
|Spring-loaded Trailing Cultipacker||Optional|
|Speed Ranges||Turf seed range 0-700 lbs/acre (cool season); food plot range 0-30 lbs/acre (legume)|
|Options||Fast/slow chain drive, Quick Hitch bushings, mud scrapers, seed stop plates, highway lights, tow kit|
|ASABE Quick Hitch Compatible||Add hitch pin bushings to make CAT 1 quick-hitch compatible|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.