Double tap to zoom
- Walk-thru frame and low step offer easy access and optimum visibility
- High back guard with movable walk-thru cross bar – relocate to fit your prime mover and application
- Standard forged clevis for lifting from a single point on the frame
- Certified, forged steel fork tines (ISO Class 2A) for strength and long life
- Robotically welded for consistent high quality
|Frame Type||Walk-thru with full frame option|
|Coupler System Compatibility||Skid steer|
|Working Width||48 in (1,219 mm)|
|Approximate Operating Weight||470 lbs.|
|Fork Capacity at 19.7-inch From Tine Face||6, 600 lbs.|
|Fork Tine Dimensions ( L x W x H)||48 x 3.9 x 1.8 in|
|Fork Tine Spread Range||12-45 in outside to outside|
|Fork Tine Type||Double hook lock down (ISO Class 2A)|
Looking for a specific part?
LET'S GET THAT FOR YOU.