Fendt 700 Vario Spotlights. Making the best even better.
Here you can see our special Fendt solutions – our Fendt Spotlights – that make the difference and simply make your work better every day.
Cab with FendtONE driver's workstation
The new FendtONE driver's workstation is marked for its functionality, customising options and ergonomics, without losing any of the control you expect from Fendt.
A workplace that feels like home.
- Display options – 10” dashboard; 12” armrest; 12” roof terminal
- Customizable buttons are ready to assigned to suit your work and have your most common actions right where you need them
- Infotainment package with sound experience
- Fendt Connect telemetry system
- Crossgate Lever / 3L Joystick
- Multi-function joystick with assignable buttons
- Push dial control
10" Digital Dashboard
The genius thing about this is that, in addition to regulationcompliant road data, you can also view machine-related information while you're on the field.
- Up to 6 freely configurable screens are shown on the standard 12" armrest terminal.
- Flat menu structure in the terminal so you can easily find features
- Controls are customizable
Crossgate lever / 3L joystick
- There is a crossgate lever or 3L joystick to control the 3rd and 4th hydraulic control units as well as the front loader, depending on the configuration.
- Together with a Fendt front loader that has a third valve, you can use the 3L joystick to control an unprecedented 3 functions at once.
- With the additional reverse drive button, changing direction is a smooth and comfortable experience.
- Provides up to 27 functions split over up to 3 control levels. ISOBUS implements are also compatible.
- With its ergonomic shape and position on the armrest, you can hold the all-new multifunction joystick in a relaxed position all day long.
- It has all the elements you are familiar with, like the 2 auxiliary control units and headland management. The control for the hydraulic valves is proportional.
- The joystick also has freely assignable buttons to give the driver even more flexibility.
- Use the pushdial to manually use the terminals instead of using touch control.
- You can also switch between the terminals.
- There are hotkeys for quick navigation.