Intuitive And Easy To Operate.
No other self-propelled windrower helps you produce quality hay faster, more efficiently, with greater precision, less fatigue, better fuel economy or lower operating costs.
- Superior Technology: All main operations, including in-cab conditioner roll pressure adjustment, are controlled via a virtual on-board computer terminal for enhanced precision and better control. Available in two different monitors, the C1000 or C2100, with a new user-friendly interface, making it easy to monitor windrower performance and adjust settings to field conditions.
- A Smarter Windrower: Proprietary software on the WR9900 Series allows a variety of components to communicate electronically and execute many functions automatically. These components include: automatic header speed control, automatic load control, rotary header speed compensation and OptiCruise™ speed control.
- Auto Header Speed Control: If engine RPMs are pulled down when cutting high-yielding areas in the field or navigating steep terrain, tractor maintains consistent disc header RPM for consistent cutting and conditioning.
- Exclusive RearSteer™: The industry-exclusive RearSteer option provides windrower steering from the rear axle, improving operator comfort, handling and road transportation. And the 24.5 mph speeds let you move faster without reversing travel direction.
More Power To You
The WR9900 Series boasts our most powerful engines ever, capable of producing up to 265 engine horsepower. And the new generation of more efficient, electronically controlled hydraulic drives deliver greater power to the header drive systems for increased performance and higher productivity.
- Advanced Cooling System: The V-Cool™ system offers greater cooling and fuel efficiencies along with auto-reversing air direction for maintenance-free self-cleaning.
- Higher Performance Engines: WR9900 Series windrowers feature two different AGCO Power™ Tier 4F engines, both designed specifically to stand up to the rigors of agricultural use. The WR9950 and WR9960 are powered by the AGCO Power 4.9L four-cylinder engine. The WR9970 and WR9980 are powered by the AGCO Power 7.4L six-cylinder engine.
- More Powerful Hydraulics: Our new hydraulic drives provide increased performance and productivity. The hydraulic drive pump handles additional power from the engine and delivers more flow to the header for increased throughput. Combined with the new tandem hydraulic drive, dual hydraulic hookups provide additional power, functionality and control.
- Header Flexibility: The WR9900 Series gets new, more capable headers — the 9200 Series disc and auger and 5400 Series draper. Improved capacity and greater control lead to higher productivity while maintaining superior cut and windrow formation. Whether its heavy canola, quality alfalfa or tall grass; you'll have one windrower that can handle it all.
See more. Do more. In complete comfort.
The new WR9900 Series is more spacious and includes ergonomically inspired comfort enhancements. We’ve thought of everything, from foot pegs and improved lighting packages, to a larger instructor’s seat and our industry-leading cab suspension system — all standard.
- New Lighting Package: Features eight front-mounted and two rear-mounted lights, providing operators with greater visibility in low light conditions. LED lights are also optional with even greater visibility.
- Roomy and Spacious: The new, larger VisionCab™ offers many additional features to surround you with the ultimate comfort, allowing you to work longer and smarter with less fatigue. The high-visibility, rounded front windshield provides an unobstructed view of all surroundings, including the header. And a sun visor ensures you’re always working in maximum comfort.
- Deluxe Semi-Active Seat: Now standard, offering operators a more robust seat and much smoother ride as it allows the seat to move not only side to side, but forward and backward as well.
- Oscillating GlideRider™: The suspended rear axle system absorbs the bounce and shock of rough terrain for increased operator comfort.