The 2200 Series Large Square Balers are building on the advances of our popular 2100 Series and taking the technology even further and now include a ProCut™ Rotary Cutter option for a more precise cut with higher capacity, and simplified serviceability.
- Control central: Our C1000 or C2100 monitors give you greater visibility, increased functionality and a larger screen display – plus the option of running ag cam on your monitor.
- Pick-up and go: The 2200's wide, low profile design delivers superior pick-up - and with hydraulic pickup lift and gauge wheels, this baler can clear most obstacles.
- High Capacity ProCut™ Option: This Hesston-built rotor cutter upgrade delivers higher capacity and more efficient cutter baling.
- Flaky is good: To ensure dense & consistent bales, this simple, innovative design pre-forms each flake in a pre-compression chamber before moving it to the plunger.
A large square baler can only turn a profit when it’s performing at peak productivity. Fortunately, every aspect of the 2200 Series was designed to make or save you money.
- Hooking up: All 2200s feature on-board hydraulics for easier hook-up, while eliminating the hydraulic system variables that can affect baler performance
- Highly organized: The 2200 maximizes capacity by pulling crop from the pick-up with revolving packer forks and positively feeding it into the pre-compression chamber
- No surprises: With the separate pre-compression chamber and auto bale density control, there are no surprises or windrow size worries - just tight, dense bales.
- Double knotted: Our double knotter system maintains that perfect bale after it leaves the chamber, through transport, all the way to its destination.