If you’re looking for hay and forage innovation, look no further than the Triple Windrower Attachment
- Control: With the changeable speed platform, belt speed, deck raise and lower and deck lock functions can be easily programmed on the Hesston WR9800 Series FNR handle. All controls are fully integrated, and everything can be done from the operator seat, making them simple to use, increasing operator comfort and ease of use.
- Accuracy: The adjustable angle control provides accurate crop placement.
- Ease-of-Use: A new belt tensioning system only requires the adjustment of one bolt, while the belts feature double v-guides to improve tracking.
With the Triple Windrow Attachment, you can produce uniform double or triple windrows more efficiently, with greater precision, less fatigue, and lower operating cost.
- RearSteer™: Compatible with Hesston’s industry exclusive RearSteer option.
- Consistency: Provides an even, consistent windrow ideal for feeding a self-propelled forage harvester or baler.
- Efficiency: Save time and increase productivity by laying more crop together – eliminating the need for additional passes with a rake or merger as well as increasing efficiency of the forage harvester or baler.
- Compact: Folds up out of the way and locks when not in use or for transport when moving between fields.