Every Massey Ferguson is chock full of innovation, and the 1700E is no exception. These 4WD tractors with standard rear 540 PTO and 3-point hitch deliver more than you'd expect from economy models.
- Reinventing the wheel: A hydrostatic power steering system reduces steering wheel vibrations from rough terrain to reduce operator fatigue
- Easy loader: The matched Massey Ferguson front end loader features a quick-attach main frame design for fast, hassle-free loader mount and dismount
- Clean-Burning diesels: The 1700E's 3-cylinder Shibaura clean diesel engines are Tier 4 compliant, thanks to their fully automated emissions system
Whether you've got a small farm or a busy job site, the 1700E is equipped with all the basics you need. And then some.
- Plenty of power: With 34.1 to 38.5 engine HP, the 1700E is ready to get after pretty much anything - mowing, loading, hauling, you name it
- Responsive work tools: Higher flow hydraulics mean loader work goes faster and implements respond more efficiently
- Choice of transmissions: Get the 8x8 synchro shuttle transmission (great for mowing and hauling) or our incredibly easy 3-range hydrostatic gearbox that's ideal for loader work
The E stands for economy, efficiency, and just plain easy. This is where the simplicity of this machine really works in your favor
- You're in control: Most major functions are controlled with mechanical levers within easy reach. A digital dashboard hour meter keeps you informed at a glance.
- Tractor of steel: The foot deck, hood, and fenders are all made of stamped steel, for rugged durability and a long working life.
- Hop on: A single foot step on the left side and a grab handle make getting on and off easy.