This tractor can handle jobs ranging from rotary cutting to loader work and beyond.
- Hitch: Choose a category I or category II hitch to fit the way you work.
- Lift Capacity: Compare our powerful 2,425-pound lift capacity with competitive models. You’ll have more 3-point lift capacity and the power to get more done.
- Transmission: Choose from an 8 x 8 Synchro-Shuttle mechanical transmission to help maximize productivity or our 3-range hydrostatic transmission (HST).
Whether you’re working hard or playing hard, your tractor should be comfortable.
- Operator Station: Clean, comfortable operator station features a well-positioned, suspended vinyl seat for maximum visibilty to front and rear implements.
- Easy Fuel Fill: Convenient ground-level fuel fill with more fuel capacity (14 gal.) than competitive models. Work longer between fill-ups, and never worry about those cumbersome top-fill fuel tanks.
- Stability: Compare the tractor weight of the 2700E Series with that of the competition; these tractors have an excellent power-to-weight ratio.
Ease of Use
Work is hard enough. We’ve tried to make our tractors as easy to use and maintain as possible
- Service: Easy-access service points make preventative maintenance, like checking filters and fluid levels, simple.
- Easy Implement Changes: Telescopic lower links make attaching implements a breeze.
- No DPF: Our maintenance-free Tier 4-compliant emissions system has no diesel particulate filter (DPF) to worry about changing.